Sunday, January 10, 2016

December 2015 Winners ~ A Lovely Year of Finishes

A Lovely Year of Finishes
Excited to share the winners from the month of December.

Melissa and I are always SO excited to hear all about your finishes!!

Let's celebrate last month!

~~~

Here’s our amazing prizes for December …and our WINNERS!

1.  Green Fairy Quilts – 3 pdf patterns


 Mary - Mary Emmens

2. $15 gift certificate from Fat Quarter Shop



3. One PDF pattern from Michele of Mishka’s Playground

mishka-playground_sq-125

Becky - Flickr


4. PDF Pattern from Katy – The Littlest Thistle

The Littlest Thistle - http://www.the-littlest-thistle.com/


Heather - nepeanquilter

5. One PDF Pattern from Meadow Mist Designs

Meadow Mist Designs Button

Jenelle - Echinops & Aster


6. PDF Pattern from Persimon Dreams

Project QUILTING

7. One pdf Pattern from Clover and Violet

cloverandviolet


Moneik - Moneik Quilts

8. One Charm pack or $10.00 gift certificate to


Sobana - The Quilt Bug

9. Sew BitterSweet Designs one pdf pattern

http://blog.sewbittersweetdesigns.com/

Jodie - The Crafty Room

10. One PDF pattern from Sew Sweetness


Tisha - Quilty Therapy

11. One PDF pattern from Honey, Bunny, and Doll Designs

Honey, Bunny, and Doll

 Patty - A Stitch in Time

12. Thimblepie’s Quilt Supplies – Custom fabric package, 3 yards plus free shipping anywhere




~~~

Congrats to our December winners

2 comments:

  1. Yay, I had a great year joining in. Thank you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I thank you for doing this process and picking my name. I never win anything, but I won each month by accomplishing another UFO. Thank you for allowing me to play and win a prize. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

I {love} comments. . .
Don't worry if you're comment doesn't show up - I approve all comments before they are published {it forces me to read them}