Tuesday, March 5, 2013

February Winners ~ A Lovely Year of Finishes



You all are so fantastic!  

128 of you finished your February projects!  I know there are a few more than were close to finishing - completely awesome.  I hope this group is inspiring you in someway.  There are now 400 people in the flickr group. This is for sure keeping me honest! 

So on to last month's winners!  

YIPPEE

~~~

1. $20.00 Gift Certificate from the Quilting Lodge


The winner is Mary from by Mary

~~~

2. $15.00 Gift Certificate from Contemporary Cloth


The winner is Beth from Plum and June

~~~

3. Choice of $15 or 2 charm packs from Stitch n' Giggles


The winner is Mara from Greco Mara

~~~

4. $15.00 Gift Certificate to Fat Quarter Shop




The winner is Vicki from Quilting Lodge

~~~~

6. Riley Blake Designs - fat quarter bundle {one of their latest lines}

The winner is Lisaleh from Modern Balabusta

~~~

Love the sponsors of A Lovely Year of Finishes  we appreciate the love you're helping Melissa and I spread!

Make sure you are visiting them and watching for their wonderful sales and events!

This month's goal setting party is open til the 7th.  So please make sure to add your link here with me or here with Melissa. You only have to link-in once as we share the linky party.  It's crazy how these things work. 






6 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all of the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I am soooo excited to win! Made my day. Actually, my whole week. Maybe even the month! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much. I am so excited to win. Congrats to all the other winners.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to all the winners!!

    ReplyDelete

I {love} comments. . .
Don't worry if you're comment doesn't show up - I approve all comments before they are published {it forces me to read them}